Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not Your Father's Flasks...

So, I'm looking at flasks the other day online and I was somewhat surprised to find not only a vast array of traditional flasks, but also a whole slew of "flaskesque" items that run the gambit from pretty cool to just plain ridiculous. Today's DrinkDummy is about some of the items I came across.

Flip-Flop Flask




They claim each flip-flop will hold 4 shots worth of liquor (3 oz.) Seems tailor made for the beach or outdoor summer concerts. They also have a built in bottle opener!



The Sippin' Seat



Perfect for sporting events!



Cell Phone Flask


Pretty much good to go anywhere! Looks like a cell phone, especially when in it's case.



Beer Belly Flask



WTF? Doesn't seem like this would really work in a real life setting. Seems like people would catch on that your belly was shrinking... hmmm...

Well, there you have it, the best of the "Flaskesque". See you next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine had the flip flop flask, he wore them to work. Genius. The beer belly I feel will be my new credit card purchase for some of my guy friends!