Friday, January 9, 2009

The Gator Bomb *revised* (The Day After)

My Gators did their part last night and I did mine. We did a Gator Bomb every time the Gators scored (and one before the game and one after as well). We revised it from the previous post because I am currently riding a 3 month+ streak of no soda (Pepsi and Coke are reeling) by dropping the UV Raspberry Vodka into a glass of Crystal Light Mango that we whipped up pre-game. The result was undeniably wonderful. The UV Raspberry Vodka was surprisingly smooth and finished well. I had never tried UV Vodka before and I was very impressed (will buy again). Warning on the Gator Bombs though: they sneak up on you. The Vodka is so smooth and the Crystal Light did a great job of covering the alcohol taste so it was very easy to lose track of how many we had (5 by my count). Some of my friends tried the traditional Gator Bomb as described previously and their reactions were also quite positive.

Congrats Gators!

No comments: