Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wasted Wednesday Wharrgarbl...

We'll start out with some fun pics...









Here's a few new tastes I've picked up in last few months:

Pear Vodka is great with Red Bull and Apple Cider...



White Grape Vodka is also great with Red Bull and Apple Cider but also goes well with most sodas like Coke, Sprite, and Orange Soda...



Now don't go abandoning me because of this next post, but Bud Light Golden Wheat is surprisingly good! It tastes like a lighter Blue Moon (which I like alot but gets awfully heavy). It's a pretty darn good "drinking beer" and has become somewhat of a favorite House beer of mine lately. the drawback is that it's kind of hard to find. Give it a try before you lambaste me for saying something nice about a Bud Light...

I'll leave you with a new shot invention that I came up with for my birthday 2 days ago called the JagerMill which is a shot glass with half Jagermeister and half Bushmill's Irish Whiskey (you can sub Jameson or any other Irish Whiskey of your choice). It goes down smoother than it sounds and isn't quite as bad as you're thinking, but it hits like a freight train....

No comments: