Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Have I been Drinking? Glad you asked...

So, it's been awhile since I've posted and many of you are probably wondering what I've been getting myself into. Well wonder no more! I have lots of good stuff to share...

#1 is Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey!

This stuff is amazing. It started out as a joke and turned into a staple almost overnight. I have two friends (well a friend and an in-law) who have made a tradition the last few years of getting each other a bottle of the most terrible sounding alcohol they can possibly find (The best so far has been Lava, a truly horrible alcoholic monstrosity). This year, my buddy found Fireball. Surely something as unusual sounding as Cinnamon Whiskey would be so horrible as to be beyond comprehension... Right? Not so much.

This stuff is AWESOME! There is at least 2 bottles of this stuff at every party we have these days and between me and my friends, we drink this stuff all the time. It is so smooth and has such a great flavor, we can't stay away. Imagine dropping an Atomic Fireball candy into a shot glass of the smoothest whiskey you've ever tasted. So good...

How do you drink it? Thanks for asking. We shoot it mostly (chilled please), but it is also great in Coke, Ginger ale and Sprite. That's really all we've tried it in, but if you have any suggestions, post them in the comments.

Since we discovered it many months ago, it has started showing up in a ton of bars and almost every liquor store we go to now carries it, so go pick yourself up some and "you're welcome"...

I'll save #2 for the next post...

No comments: